Watch this step by step guide to making your easy, nutritious breakfast.
I am sprinkling coco on the finished porridge just before eating it
Daddy says that to make the porridge you need to mix a cup full of porridge per person with a cup full of milk or water and a pinch of salt. Get your Daddy to heat it carefully and slowly on your campfire or stove in a camping pan.
you will need
put some oats in the bowl up to the middle. then put some milk in it, quite a lot so that the oats are floating. then put it in the microwave for 45 seconds (three dots on our microwave).
after you get it out of the microwave put some salt on (two shakes) it and stir it in twice.
you can't make this recipe if you are camping but I will post a recipe for camping porridge later!
This is how to make oats, milk, microwave:
1. Get some oats and a bowl.
2. Put the oats in the bowl.
3. Pour quite a lot of milk in.
4. Put it in the microwave for three dots (45 seconds)
5. Get a spoon and some syrup, or whatever topping you want to put on.
6. Get it out of the microwave, put on the topping and have your oats, milk, microwave!
PS I think Nutella is great with it.